COSTS WILL BE BORNE BY PURCHASER ONCE BUYING A PROPERTY
Here are the costs that buyer has to bear once buying a property:
1) The 10% DEPOSIT - 3% for booking & 7% upon signing Sale and Purchase Agreement (optional to withdraw EPF)
2) Legal fee (Sale and Purchase Agreement) which includes a) lawyer fee + miscellaneous b) stamp duty
3) Legal fee (Loan Agreement) same as no. 2 - it is optional to pay cash or to be include into your monthly instalment
HOUSING LOAN SUBMISSION
We can assist you in submitting HOUSING LOAN to the selected banks:
Don't have time, don't have any idea which bank to submit your housing loan? Let us do it for you..
1) Copy of I.C.
2) Latest EA Form / Form B with tax payment slip / EPF Statement
3) Latest 3 months payslips
4) Latest 3 months bank statements
5) Copy of S&P / Proclamation of Sale (Auction property) / Offer to Purchase form [Booking receipt (from estate agency)]
6) Employment letter
* application forms are available